Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Need info on how to access my sons bank account, he died without a will.in Florida.?

Question by alotta: Need info on how to access my sons bank account, he died without a will.in Florida.? It will be one year in August that my son who lived with me passed. He was divorced, had no property and has 2 sons in their 30s. He did not have a will and I need to access his small bank account of 2000 dollars, as I paid for his funeral expenses and am 85 years old and cannot afford an attorney to do this. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thank You Kindly. Best answer:

Answer by Vixenella
I would contact the bank and explain the situation. Sorry about your loss.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment