Saturday, March 17, 2012

Need Legal Form: SC Motion for Modification of Child Support?

Question by maggieeld: Need Legal Form: SC Motion for Modification of Child Support? Is there a site (not informational, I need CORRECT SC LEGAL FORMS) so that I can download a MOTION FOR MODIFICATION OF CHILD SUPPORT FOR THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA? I also need the form to enforce visitation or to modify visitation (to establish a proper visitation schedule, as the mother of the children in question have not allowed the father to see or speak with them in over 7 years, "reasonable visitation" was ordered in their divorce.) * Attorneys or legal professionals answer only, please! Thank you in advance. * And before I get 150 single mothers accusing me of being a deadbeat father, I am NOT, I am a mother, myself & am trying to help someone else reduce their support, pro se, based on their income & change of circumstances. Best answer:

Answer by Poohcat1
Your State should have a site where you can download all their court forms. Just Google....legal forms, South Carolina.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment