Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Would anyone be able to suggest a good attorney in the state of Michigan?

Question by engineerchick: Would anyone be able to suggest a good attorney in the state of Michigan? in the state of Michigan, wayne county for a divorce. I am on a limited budget, and need to get this taken care of as soon as possible. If anyone could help I would be grateful also how long does it usually take to get a court date? I do not live in MIchigan I live in another state, but he is refusing to sign jurisdiction papers allowing me to procede where I reside Best answer:

Answer by Annoyed
Try Legal Aid. There is a group, Family & Neighborhood Legal Services or something like that. Legal Aid can point you in the right direction if they can't provide someone. Their lawyers usually start your paper work for a very small fee. I think it takes 6 months for it to go through. edit: You should probably contact a lawyer in your state to find out what to do.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment