Monday, March 26, 2012

Q&A: Divorce information needed. I am looking to divorce my husband due to mental and verbal abuse...?

Question by Anna Hennings: Divorce information needed. I am looking to divorce my husband due to mental and verbal abuse...? I live in PA and am wondering if there are any divorce attorneys that can recommend what my first step is. My husband still lives with me and my 3 kids. My home town is 20 hours away with absolutely no relatives on my side closer than that. I also work part time since my son is 4 and at home. Any advice on the subject would be helpful because I really don't know what my rights are or how to go about doing this. Thank you. Best answer:

Answer by hotmama
Contact legal aid. They have lawyers that can advise you and also help to get you out of your situation.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment