Thursday, October 11, 2012

Attorney's Please Help!?

Question by etathej: Attorney's Please Help!? If anyone is an attorney or involved in any legal profession that could help with my divorce, please help me. I just need some advice and I can't get anyone to talk to me. Here is my situation. My wife filed for divorce in November, I received the petition in December so my answer is due any day. Also, she just had our child on the 3rd, although I will be looking to verify that with a DNA test. I live in Florida, however, I am here in Ohio until Friday to see the baby and get as much accomplished as possible. I will be trying to get custody, she's bipolar and manic depressive and whatnot. She cut herself for years, including recently before she found out she was pregnant. She has also physically assaulted me in arguments - if any of this help. So if you know anything and you might be able to help, please IM me or send and email or something, I would appreciate it sooo much! Thank you! Inspired by Violet, I'll say...That is one of my problems I need help with. I don't want her to have the baby but I can't just steal it. I don't know what to do. She is around other people that wouldn't let anything happen to the baby and I have no reason to think she would ever hurt the baby. I don't have the money to get an attorney, legal aid won't help me, and I can't afford to stay up here for long. Best answer:

Answer by troble # one?
Get a lawyer....write everything down...Dates and times....

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment