Saturday, October 6, 2012

Q&A: In the middle of a divorce and not sure of the next step?

Question by mreed89: In the middle of a divorce and not sure of the next step? Ok, first I live in Florida and am filing my divorce in Seminole County. I served him with the petition and he answered and all that has been filed. I have filed my paper work and sent in the form requesting a hearing. I received the form back saying that he had to file out a couple forms also. I know that he is not going to fill these forms out. What do I do? No one at the clerk of court's office will tell me anything and I don't have the money for an attorney. Does anyone know what my next step would be? Oh yeah me him the two girlfriends and the baby he had while he was married to me will get along great!!!! Best answer:

Answer by nastyboy
Beg him to take you back!

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment