Tuesday, October 16, 2012

how to find good child attorney for child visitation?

Question by : how to find good child attorney for child visitation? i went through a divorce starting 3 years ago. my ex husband is very violent. we have a child together. he is now 5 and he was just ordered to pay back child support. he is about thousands behind because he never paid a dime even when he was court ordered. the florida child support enforcement finally got a court date and made him pay. since then he ask to see my son , he never called or asked to see him untill he was ordered to pay back child support. i had my older daught to meet up with him so that he can see my son . and my ex husband had his sister with him and my daughter say the first few questions that she asked my saon was.... whats ur name? how old r u? what school do you go to? whats street is it on? kinda suspect!!!! and then the next few days my ex has been trying to get my son to take hime some where. how can i find a good attorney to handle this situation because he is up to something? he called his phone like 20 times and left pages to call back.. on a childs cell phone... . something is up... he has and older daughter from another woman who say that when she was younger her had to have supervised visits when he saw her. and i do know he is a pervert. ... is there a website that will provide me with a good attorney or give me info on what to do?/? Best answer:

Answer by Maxi
Why are you allowing visitation and contact if you know he is a pervert? Why would you need to get an attorney, unless you have been court ordered to allow visitation...refuse access and let him get the attorney and fight for visitation, then insist on supervised access only...but have your proof why you want it......and change your child's sim card

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment