Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How can I find my kids?

Question by Miguel: How can I find my kids? I have a court date coming up w/ my ex very soon about child custody and divorce. I know that she will not show because she has a warrant here in florida and she is in california. I have already served her papers and she e-mailed sayin she wasn't gonna go that she's going to run away. Now the attorney said that I will win with a default judgement if she doesn't show, but I just want to know what my options are as far as trying to find them after I win custody.I have heard of private investigators but they are expensive. Anyone know of a different way? FYI I already have numerous e-mails of her saying she's keeping the kids away because i'm with someone else. I can't go to Cali because my fiancee is a high risk pregnancy.. Best answer:

Answer by normobrian
When you get a custody judgement , file papers for custodial interference. If it goes to trial, and she doesn't show, Florida will issue a bench warrant for her. If she's stopped in CA., the warrant will show up and she will be put in jail. That may help locate the kids, but you've got to be packed and ready to go the minute you're notified, because Florida won't seek extradition and she'll be released. You've got to get the kids before she can get out of jail.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment