Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Florida Child Custody Laws?

Question by ochya: Florida Child Custody Laws? Some background, My husband and I have been married five years and seperated for about 3 1/2 of them. My daughter was just 3 weeks old when we left. We lived in one county and I moved to another county with my parents. He has since moved to another county all together. He was the one to file for divorce and his attorney told him about a law that we can not live more than 50 miles apart. We currently live just over 80 miles apart. When we get divorced I will have full custody and he will have visitation rights. My question is; Can they make me move 30 miles closer to him even though we have lives 80 miles apart for almost 3 years now? Best answer:

Answer by Arthur W
No there are always exceptions to every rule and sinceboth have established permanent residences, the Judge will grant an exception here

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment