Sunday, October 14, 2012

Getting a Divorce - we still say we love each other?

Question by Melissa S: Getting a Divorce - we still say we love each other? I'm really confused. We are planning on talking later on tonight. I'm going back to Florida to see my daughter next week to bring her to California with me. We decided to get a divorce and I moved to California because that's where all of my family is from. I just sent him the "parenting plan" yesterday because he wants everything to be done before I take our daughter out of state. He keeps saying, "I love you" on the phone every time we get off the phone. We had a conversation a few days ago and said that we're always going to be "best friends". I know that we are terrible as husband and wife - I just can't see us working. He has an attorney coming over tomorrow to finish all the documents. If he didn't want the divorce though, wouldn't he just not go through with it. I know that I'm not stopping it because are relationship was very difficult. Neither one of us is emotional. I'm really confused! PLS HELP! What should I tell him tonight on the phone? I'm trying to listen to my heart, but I don't know what it's saying besides "CONFUSED" Oh... we've been seperated now for 2 weeks, married for 5 years. Best answer:

Answer by Devil, Angel of my heart.
is it an automatic "i love you", or is it really meant? you can love someone, but not be able to live with them.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment