Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Q&A: How do I get in front of the Judge to get child support established? I have an attorney.?

Question by Queenbea_hottie: How do I get in front of the Judge to get child support established? I have an attorney.? My husband walked out on us back in April 2009 so I got an attorney to help me get childsupport although it is January 2010 and I still have not gotten in front of the Judge as of yet to get a support order. My attorney is trying to work with my husbands attorney in order to get support established. I have been evicted from the residence with 3 of his children because of no money coming in. I just had his 3rd child for him and because of him not wanting to pay for child care I can't get a job to even work. How do I get in front of the Judge to receive child support? I live in Florida and it is though the system doesn't care about my children. I had child support started in the welfare system and because the soon to be Xhusband filed divorce it was aquited and has to go through attorneys. The attorneys have not done anything for me so I am reaching out for help, where do I turn, what can I do? Please help. Desperate in Florida with 3 beautiful sons. After he filed divorce welfare child support no longer could help me it had to go through attorneys. My attorney keeps saying he is working with his attorney but this has been since May. He walked out on his family, left his 3 sons and me for dead, he doesn't want his kids. Best answer:

Answer by "spankmaster general"
go to your local child support agency !!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment