Friday, October 12, 2012

Child Custody...Florida Law?

Question by cleazott: Child Custody...Florida Law? I recently fled from my wife in Florida and moved to Virginia. My wife was becoming more and more abusive mentally, emotionally, and physically toward me and my 6 year old daughter was witnessing this. I felt the best thing would be to difuse the situation by me leaving. Me taking my daughter also, didn't seem like the right thing to do because I was afraid my wife would try to say I was kidnapping her. I want to do it legally. I left because last time I asked for a divorce she filed a false temporary restraining order on me keeping me from my daughter until the judge heard my side of the story. We reconsiled but nothing had changed so I ran. I cannot afford to hire an attorney nor do I have the money to file on my own. My wife now won't answer my calls and I've only been able to speak to my daughter on average once a week. Anyone know if I can legally just move my daughter to Virginia without anyone's permission? I am staying with family and still paying all the bills except for food for them and gas for my wife. She is working part time and can afford that portion in my opinion. I pay all rent and utilities and such right now...the apartment is only in my name also. Anyone know a Florida lawyer that can help or have any suggestions for a young man without any extra money to hire an attorney? Best answer:

Answer by Jummpin_Been
First of all if you leave make sure that your c your daughter. i am a daughter without a dad and it SUCKS so do what ever you have to do to c her. Thats all i can offer i am sorry and the best of luck to ya!

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment