Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Need help with divorce papers...?

Question by 4everlivin: I Need help with divorce papers...? Are there any attorneys out there from the state of Florida that can help me with this? I need to file a divorce and I don't know which papers to turn in. I have kids and we settled child support in court already, I don't want anything from him but the divorce. We have no debt or assets. Which papers do I need to turn in to file, can someone tell me the names of the papers. Best answer:

Answer by happy 1
if the divorce is going to be friendly then just go to your local court house. they will help you. you really don't need a lawyer. good luck.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

1 comment:

  1. Many jurisdictions have a self-help department at the courthouse that helps you fill out the documents for a small fee. You may also want to see if you qualify for free legal aid. Hope this helps.

    R. Perez-Ceballos, Esq.

    ReplyDelete