Saturday, October 6, 2012

Q&A: ok i need to know an attorney close to TN or knows TN law..to help me?

Question by nosex4me: ok i need to know an attorney close to TN or knows TN law..to help me? i have all the paper work proving that he is retired. how much he gets, and the court documents that the judge signed. he has been retired for 4 years Problem exx is in FLORIDA.. i am in TN ,.. DIVORCE was in lousiannna. i know i need to go to an civil court/attorney to get this all started i have went and some say they wont help me because of all the confusion .. he owes me around 28-32 THOUSAND dollors and i am trying to get my ss disabilty .. so i need the money to pay bills and to help with my home . putting in wheelchair ramps and other things . ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL i have tried talking to EX and he laughs and says take me to court.. he knows i have NO money .. Best answer:

Answer by divot II
No one can provide enough information here. Try TN legal aid. Try law schools in TN--many law schools have clinical programs to help indigent people.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment