Thursday, October 4, 2012

I am about to get sued, but have no money?

Question by Chris: I am about to get sued, but have no money? I was laid off last month and end up owing my dead beat divorce attorney around 1000 and he's threaten to sue me if I don't pay him. Which by the way he withdrrew from my case and end up defending myself in the divorce; plus I got tons of debts thanks to the divorce. I am looking for a job but unfortunately the economy is messed up everywhere and was forced to apply to the unemployment benefits for now. What can I do? Can he take me to jail? By the way I live in Florida thanks Best answer:

Answer by Sham Wow Obama
Jail, no He can place liens on you.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment