Thursday, October 11, 2012

divorce and child custody?

Question by Miguel: divorce and child custody? My soon to be ex wife took off with my daughter to california. I have since gotten an attorney and we are going to get the paperwork next week. I have three possible addresses and I just know i'm going to have to place an ad in the newpaper too. I'm really stressed out because I just know that she won't show as I live in florida. She keeps telling me unless I leave my fiancee i'll never see my daughter again and she's refusing to sign the divorce papers. I'm just looking for a little comfort here and wanted to know if anyone could tell me what would happen if she doesn't show up and the judge rules in my favor by default? Since i'm asking for sole custody would I be able to file kidnapping charges against her? I would ask my attorney but that won't be until next week. I just need to know if anyone has been through this and knows what CAN happen. it's been almost a year and the last time I heard her voice she was crying saying " daddy I miss you" Best answer:

Answer by dirbe22
thats so wrong im sorry man but keep going u will win by default and u can maybe file kidnapping charges agniast her.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment