Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Lost my Job After my Wife and I Split - Do I Still Owe Child Support? FL Attorney Steven Kramer

www.orlandodivorcehelp.com Florida family law and divorce attorney Steve Kramer discusses owing child support even if you've lost your job. This is a common issue and it's important to know all the aspects of child support. If you lost your job, you're still required to pay child support. The courts deem that unless you have a disability, you are capable of making an income which means you're capable of paying child support. The court may decide to impute income to you, which is generally minimum wage. But you can be made to change your support if it can be proven that you're capable of earning more money. Watch the video now to learn more. For more information about family law and my firm, visit our educational website at http where we discuss child support and visitation modifications. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (877) 493-4847. I welcome your call. The Kramer Law Firm Attorneys & Counselors at Law Main Office 999 Douglas Avenue, Suite 3333 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 407.834.4847 Tampa Satellite Office 8875 Hidden River Pkwy, Ste 300 Tampa, FL 33637 813.975.7463 Downtown Orlando Office 37 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 500 Orlando, FL 32801 407.834.4847



Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment