Monday, May 14, 2012

can i get power of attorney?

Question by : can i get power of attorney? My boyfriend is incarcerated in a state prison in PA, he is still legally married but his wife now has a live in boyfriend. He wants to file for the divorce & she is stalling with everything. My question is can he still make me power of attorney if he did all the papers even though he's still married? Also, if she is applying for loans & credit cards in his name while is incarcerated is there anything we can do about this? okay, if he makes me power of attorney for all his other affairs though before the divorce goes through would everything go to me or her? Best answer:

Answer by Tony
he can file all that in prison

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment