Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My ex is suing me for my military pension=:-(?

Question by Alex L: My ex is suing me for my military pension=:-(? We were married for 6 years, then legally seperated. I filed for divorce, which took another 6 years. All this happened over the span of 12 years, while I was in the Army. I live in Los Angeles, California. She is suing me in a CA court, through a local attorney, from Ohio. Nobody seems to know what to do with the case, who has jurisdiction, how to calculate percentage, and the attorney fees are mounting. I served my country with honor, and she chose not to work when we were together. I deserve better than this. Best answer:

Answer by here to help
sadly she will probably win at least part of it

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment