Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do divorce my husband? We married by proxy in TX, moved to MD, had some issues and are now separated. ?

Question by : How do divorce my husband? We married by proxy in TX, moved to MD, had some issues and are now separated. ? I have been denied access to my belongings and any funds that are in our bank. He removed my house key from my key ring without me knowing it and moved our money to another account. I'm now staying with parents in NC. He has sent me papers to sign but I've refused. A local attorney advised me to talk to a "military lawyer". Please advise!!! Best answer:

Answer by djohnsontexas
Married by proxy? what the heck is that a town somewhere around here? Proxy Texas....or are you stating Common Law Marriage where you share last names based on delivered US MAIL or what??? A prolomation of ,marriage posted in the NEWS PAPERS???? I dont think those are too legal these days you may still need the proper paper work. You might not be married. Anyway its a community prop state and if married everything gets shared down the middle that you collected while married. Get a lawyer.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment