Saturday, May 19, 2012

Q&A: I have been hit by Virginia Child Support Enforcement based on the Mother's Affidavit.?

Question by Struck by VA Child Support Enf.: I have been hit by Virginia Child Support Enforcement based on the Mother's Affidavit.? I retired in 03 and had my child support adjusted in Virginia, I now live in South Carolina. I have developed Osteoarthritis in Both Knees, had Surgery on both, developed Diatetes and take Insulin and have other medical Problems. I had to file Bankruptcy in 04, Chapter 13, to pay debits where I housed, fed, clothed, payed Cobra, and helped the mother of the children sue her job for sexual harrassment. I was married and this was an affair. I never, ever missed a child support payment or payed less than court ordered until 07 when I lost my job over my kness. I went on unemployment for 7 months till I could get TWO partime jobs. The mother agreed to take less until I got better employment. I was terminated from on part time job again, for knee problems and not being able to walk. I have never went a month without paying some child support, I love my children and know they need money to live also. The mother went to VA DCSEA and filed an affidavit. Based on her statements, they have garnished my wages, revoked my passport and sent letters to the IRS, Federal and State of SC to send them my refunds. There is more action that they can and will take and I can not afford an attorney. I have called DCSEA several times and get treated like a dead beat Dad and plainly told, pay your child support. They refuse to answer my letters, I sent one Certified, Return receipt requested. They got it but did not return the receipt. I have searched and searched for legal assistance, it all seems to be for the Mother and none for the Father. I have filed for a copy of the Affidavit because she or VADCSEA is claiming I owe 17K in AARES and 3K in back support. They even refuse to explain to me what the AARES is and are charging me 3% interest on it. I was divorced in 05 and live alone. Is there anyone who can suggest help for me. I worry about loosing everything and it would never pay what the claim I owe. Best answer:

Answer by INSOMNIAC
These links will get you started as they have chapters in all states.~ Fathers for Equal Rights NFRC provides extensive information about single parenting and resource links to other father's rights organizations; and the vision of Fathers for Equal Rights, ... http://www.fathers4kids.com/html/FER.htm - Cached NFRC - Fathers for Equal Rights - New Membership Levels NFRC provides extensive information about single parenting and resource links to other father's rights organizations; and the vision of Fathers for Equal Rights, ... http://www.fathers4kids.com - Cached Fathers For Equal Rights - Miami - Florida Fathers for Equal Rights provides extensive information about single parenting ... Fathers for Equal Rights - Miami urges you to contact us immediately in order to ... http://www.www.fathersforequalrights-miami.org - Cached

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment