Thursday, May 31, 2012

Q&A: Can you give me some advice on my parents divorce?

Question by drifter: Can you give me some advice on my parents divorce? So... my parents are getting a divorce. Its just so frustrating. I hate my father. Its his fault. I don't know what to do. I keep yelling at him and running from home to my friends house. I'm scared and hurt. And I feel like its all my fault! What can I do? I just don't want to feel this anymore. I'm just so...I can't even describe it! Can you give me some advice? Best answer:

Answer by Cigar Man
First, realize that the divorce is between your parents and is in no way your fault. Second, it sounds as if you are taking sides. Be neutral if possible. Third, speak to your school counselor about where to get help to talk through your emotions.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment