Thursday, May 31, 2012

How to file for separation in New York City?

divorce attorney new york
by dbking
Question by Sasha: How to file for separation in New York City? Can anyone tell me how I can file for sepration in New York City? I am physically seprated from my husband since 4 months. I want to file for sepration. But not divorce, due to religious reason. I need to know that where to go for filing for separation/ child custody, child support and allimony too? If my husband don't want to sign the papers, do I have to fight with him in court? Is a mediator will be good or attorney? Or do I have to go to family court to file all these? If anyone can tell me step by step solution for separation processing it will be very helpful for me. Me and my husband been married 3 years, he is been mentally abusive and iressponsible guy, we have a son together. He is not doing any duities to my son either since 4 months. He was like this even when he was with us. Now please give me some informations so I can go from there....................... Best answer:

Answer by medicine man
you do not file for separation any more you file for divorce, also you will need to get a custodial order this can get tricky so you will need a lawyer and for child support alimony you will need Domestic ration section. i used this company for my divorce the cols is 26 a month it worked for me any thing that was not covered had a 25% discount https://www.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=hub&assoc=dakotajones i recommend it to any one.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment