Monday, May 7, 2012

Q&A: Does anyone know about Divorce in IL?

Question by Sara S: Does anyone know about Divorce in IL? My husband and I got married in IL. We moved to NC because he is in the Marines and we got stationed here. I am wanting to get a divorce but everywhere I go, I get different answers. I've talked to an NC Attorney and she said that I can't file in NC because I haven't lived here for 6 months prior. Then I just talked to an IL Attorney and she said she doesn't know why I would file in IL because we live in NC. I just want to get this show on the road after all he's put me through and I don't know how to get it started..Please help! Best answer:

Answer by owise1
call the county court house were you got married, if there are no children you should be able to take care of it no contest, they should be able to help you with what you are looking for....good luck

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment