Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q&A: Need help! alternating weeks summer visitation new york?

Question by dreamlinesiny: Need help! alternating weeks summer visitation new york? going through a divorce in staten island new york. We have joint custody, I see my three year old son every morning, feed him change him, tak him to school. Have every wed. Pick him up from school till 7pm alternate weekends friday- monday morning. My stbx wife does not want to settle the case, and the judge does not want to make a decision. I have a small business, and they evauated my business and she still thinks I make alot more money. The marriage lasted only 4 years. Been going back and fourth to court over two and a half years!! Now she fights me on time with our son. My question is could we split the summer vacation, one week on one week off. We did that pretty much last summer. I need a schedule, holiday summer schedule for the sake of our son, so he knows who he will be with. Can the judge say look alternate the holidays and summer parenting time. My attorney says if we cant agree on monies and a holiday schedule we would have to go to trial. Thanx, Loving DAD Best answer:

Answer by wildwendy102
call the local courthouse most states have a standers vistaing orders, parent A gets him at this time and parent B has him this time. good luck..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment