Friday, May 4, 2012

Don't you hate it when you ask a Divorce question and someone says "See a laywer/attorney", If i had one...?

Question by ♥ChocolateDrop♥: Don't you hate it when you ask a Divorce question and someone says "See a laywer/attorney", If i had one...? would i be asking the advice of strangers. This is an uncontested divorce,we agree on everything..i have my paperwork and everything. I am just asking one simple question, does getting served w divorce papers and going through the process mean, that you are legally divorced in the state of New York. I should pay $ 500 to an attorney for 1 simple question? I think not..someone here knows the answer..Please help me. Ok, now , i think i should've blocked you BEFORE i posted this question..you are blocked. Anyone else with real answers.... Best answer:

Answer by ruth
I know you hate it. I'm allowed to be here, too and that is my answer. As an attorney in another state, it's really the only answer I can give you unless I want to lose my license. I spent over $ 100k to get through school and had to take a very difficult exam to get that license. Not only that, but some of the questions asked here do not provide enough real information to be answered. You ought to see how this site and all of the "helpful" answers looks to an attorney. It's god-awful what is being handed out here. And that $ 500 is the price for the divorce. Not the answering of one legal question. And how many times do you have to spend that $ 500 or get a divorce? Wouldn't you like to know you have done it right?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment