Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lost Divorce Certificate - cannot remember the date - where it was taken place - do it through attorney-?

divorce attorney new york
by dbking
Question by dream_tt: Lost Divorce Certificate - cannot remember the date - where it was taken place - do it through attorney-? I would like to ask for a copy of my divorce certifcate; which I believe should be taken place sometime between 2002-2006 in New York. The thing is I cannot remember for what date or where I did it as it's not a customary divorce, we did it through attorney service and on top of that; I cannot remember the name of my lawyer. We communicated through mails delivery and I already saw the proof of my divorce; however I cannot remember where the paper is as I lost it from moving from Indiana to California. What is your suggestion? What I can do regardding this? I really am in need of the paper asap to perform re-marrige to a non USC person? So please give me some guideline or tell me what I can do? We deperately need your help. I would like to ask for a copy of my divorce certifcate; which I believe should be taken place sometime between 2002-2006 in New York. The thing is I cannot remember for what date or where it was taken place as it's not a customary divorce, we did it through attorney service and on top of that; I cannot remember the name of my lawyer. We communicated through mails delivery - my attorney did it all while I was in Indiana and the divorce was in New York. - i didnt have a clue of anything anything at all. I already saw the proof of my divorce; however I cannot remember where the paper is as I lost it from moving from Indiana to California. I don't think I have time to go to New York as my schedule is very busy, do they have a serivce firm dealing with this matter directly? What is your suggestion? What I can do regardding this? I really am in need of the paper asap to perform re-marrige to a non USC person? Best answer:

Answer by kathyw
You have to consult an attorney. They'll do the research.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment