Sunday, May 20, 2012

"simple" divorce in Florida, paperwork question?

Question by IanP: "simple" divorce in Florida, paperwork question? Your Open QuestionShow me another » Question on self-filing divorce docs.? I'm drawing up the papers for "simple dissolution of marriage" in Florida... there are two "financial affidavits"- basically His and Hers. in the section where you have to list your assets, do I have to list hers, as well as mine, on my affidavit, checking the "husband" or "wife" box next to each... or do I just list my assets on my affidavit, and hers on hers? Anyone else been this route? Tips appreciated... this is expensive enough already without hiring an attorney to fill in a few forms Best answer:

Answer by broker472000
I filed and paid for my own Divorce in Polk County, Florida...You only list your assets...Your Ex can fill in the blanks..You do have to list any joint assests, like house, car, boat...etc.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment