Thursday, May 24, 2012

How can I choose a good lawyer to help me get spousal support reduced?

Question by Eddie B: How can I choose a good lawyer to help me get spousal support reduced? My divorce attorney did not represent my interests very well. My ex-wife came out of the divorce with the best she could ask for. So, how can I choose an attorney to best represent ME for a motion to get alimony reduced? I still have 2 years to pay out of the 5 years ordered. According to Ohio law, I satisfy requirements to file a motion for alimony reduction. But how do I pick out a GOOD attorney from the Yellow Pages? Best answer:

Answer by David
a dangerous game particularly if there are children involved A frind tried this twice ... it was raised on both occasions

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment