Friday, May 25, 2012

Ohio law regarding moving out during divorce..?

Question by : Ohio law regarding moving out during divorce..? I inherited before marriage the house my husband, kids & I live in. I meet with my attorney in a couple days to discuss everything but I was just curious. Is there any legal way to get my husband to leave before the divorce is final seeings how it could over a year or more from now? I have two young children that find it very confusing why we dont talk & why their dad doesnt come home 5/7 days of the week until they are in bed & they dont get to see him. He doesnt help with anything, wastes my household stuff that I have to buy and doesnt pitch in with anything. I have to beg him to watch the kids for a couple of hours in the evening so I could go to the grocery alone. Tonight I was gone for about 2 1/2 hours & my son was up past his bedtime playing alone in the dining room.. Asked Husband if he had ate & said No because my 3 year old didn't tell him he was hungry? Two loads of laundry to be done & he picked out his clothing articles & washed them.. Wont take out trash or obviously take proper care for the kids.. Oh & of course there is no financial help either. Isn't there anything that can be done? Best answer:

Answer by Unforgiven
Shae your concerns with your attorney but you may need to accept a compromise in the absence of any domestic violence.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment