Friday, August 17, 2012

Can I force my husband to move out of the house, we live in PA?

Question by bob: Can I force my husband to move out of the house, we live in PA? This is an awful marriage. Marital therapist advised me to get a divorce after 9 months of unproductive marital sessions. Hubby has not slept w/ me for 6 years. When I discuss divorce he tells me to figure it out on my own and get out of the house. Our two children have medical conditions that require a specific environment that is very expensive to supply. The home we are in has been custom built to meet their needs so moving out is not viable at this time. Furthermore, hubby could not possibly take care of our children's needs so having them live with him is not a consideration. THe bottom line is hubby knows I will never compromise the kids' needs so he acts like he has me by the throat. This is just what he likes...he is a major control freak....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please give answers beyond suggesting I need to hire an attorney....I know I need to do that and am scheduled to do so. Thanks! Hey folks...Hubby is a jerk head but he is not physically abusing me...just the mental/verbal crap. I am looking for info. about the legalities of it all. Thanks for all of your kind words! Best answer:

Answer by kari
I dont have any answers for you but I just want to say...you are amazing for putting your childrens needs first. Some things to consider...who paid for the house? Whose name is it in (or is it in both your names?) can the environment your children need be set up elsewhere (like at a parents or friends home?). If he has ever threatened you physically, I wouldnt hesitate to call the police on him. A record of his behavior will go a long way.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment