Friday, August 3, 2012

Undiagnosed contagious skin disease---HELP!!!?

Question by Cue Eo: Undiagnosed contagious skin disease---HELP!!!? When I got married my husband and I went to Chicago to meet his family. We stayed with his aunt and uncle. His uncle had some kind of skin disease, but they wouldn't say what it is. They told me not to use the black spongee/scruntchy in the shower. I did not associate the two right away, because we showered not long after we drove all the way there. He worked from the home, in the basement...they said where it is cool. And he could not got outside in the sunlight, or for very long at all. One day I accidently used his scruntchee shower thing. And I then got a very itchy painful burning prickly small blisters scabbing rash in the area that I used the scrunchee. I only used it for a few seconds then stopped and switched, and the symptoms appeared only where i used his. Believe it or not, my husband gasped when I showed him. Kicked me out and said he wanted a divorce, immediately. I went back to Cincinnati. They would not tell me what it is. They never did. I suspect because the Uncle is an Attorney. I went to the doctor several times, well the ER because I have no money for a dermatologist. They always just blew me off. Sometimes it lasts for days, sometimes for onlly a day or two. Sometimes it scabs, sometimes it doesnt. But it is definately brought on by heat light maybe sweating I have since changed my life, I do not go out in sunlight, heat, no tanning beds, I stay cool, I dont go anywhere warm ever. I am freaked out it will get worse and spread. It did spread to my upper shoulder once with my scruntchee awhile back. Although I have always been cautious not to use it on that area, and just rinse those areas instead. I will save and go to doctor if I can NAME or make a good guess as to what I was exposed to, otherwise they say hives-look at me like im crazy, dont even look at the rash and send me away. They dont believe my story. I think someone said he got it when he was in vietnam or something, im not sure. That may not be a clear memory. Can anyone help me? When I get married again I would have to live in a hot climate, I may have to say no if I cant get this straightened out/treated/prevented. Thanks once again...any clues or guesses will help. if i spend months saving to see a dermatologist i dont want to get turned away with no answers just because he cant see it. the family will not tell me. Best answer:

Answer by ben
seek out a professional or something I have no idea what this is, maybe you should try talking to the "uncle" who has the disease, if you can even contact him/them I would do whatever possible just figure it out, it sounds very serious.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment