Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Q&A: Trying to divorce your spouse when he refuses to agree with anything and gives your "50%" to his girlfriend

Question by Magical: Trying to divorce your spouse when he refuses to agree with anything and gives your "50%" to his girlfriend For the past four years I have been trying to divorce my husband. When I hired a friend of mine to work for my company she started sleeping with my husband, I went to Orlando for the week-end and came home to him telling me that Barb had moved in and I could stay if I wanted. Needless to say I left and left everything there. Because of the business I cannot get a divorce I can afford, every attorney wants $ 20,000 retainer and since I do not get any funds from the business I cannot pay for it. He doesn't want the divorce because Florida is 50/50, I have tried everything, women's right's groups, legal aide, just a plain divorce and give him everything, still he refuses to pay for the divorce or even go through with it with me paying. I am sooooooooooo frustrated and soooooooooooo upset after all these years, years I have actually lost, could not meet anyone else and love them or marry them, I'm still married. Does anyone have a "real" suggestion about what I can do? Best answer:

Answer by funkardlumerbard
if that's you in the pic....ur pretty damnn hott and sexxxxy

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment