Sunday, August 5, 2012

living with my dad please help!?

Question by Eddie: living with my dad please help!? ey guys i have another question. ok so look , my dad just looked at the divorce papers and all tht legal crap and it says he has had visitation rights 2 see me every sunday since april 2002! my mom hates the guy and made it seem like hes a horrible guy and trust me folks, hes not. well anyways i never knew he had those rights and even if i did i wouldn't have cared because i hated the guy 4 so lon but now i realize it was all lies and misconceptions. i really want to go live with him and since im 16 i have the choice of which parent i want to live with and i choose him because i really want to get 2 know my dad and have that special bond fathers and sons have. im currently living with my sister by power o the attorney and my mom has full custody i have been told that full custody is just there until im of age to choose what parent i want to live with. so i want to live with him back home in chicago. i just want to know if the court has anything against my mom giving me up 2 my sis without his consent because he has visitation rights. so will that matter in court? and do u think i have a good chance of being able 2 live with my dad? also there has been a couple incidents of abuse towards me from my brother and my sister im living with now. so guys please answer i really need ur help with this issue thanks guys take care=] also did my mom have 2 tell my dad about her placing me under care of my sis?? and does the court care about his visitation rights? will this be a quicker case because of his rights 2 see me? so many questions please answer guys again i really need u guys 2 answer me lol srry 4 taking up ur time thanx again Best answer:

Answer by pdooma
If your mother sent you to live with you sister, and you want to live with your father and are willing to make court arrangements, there should be very little problem. If there has been abusive incidents, call CPS and report it. And call your parents and let them know. He should still have visitation rights, regardless of where you are living. But you need to go to court and speak up. Good luck.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment