Tuesday, August 14, 2012

so my dad molested me when I was 5-10?

Question by : so my dad molested me when I was 5-10? my dad molested me when I was 5-10, I moved when I was 11 but I was never home when I was ten so it stopped, I am now 17, and since I moved when I was 11, my parents seperated, but are not divorced to this day.I am wondering if I can put him in jail by going to the court and talking to someone, I can't get an attorney because I have no money, and he also hasn't paid child support to me since I moved when I was 11. He refuses to send me any money, but he lives in chicago and I live in california. What is the first step I need to take. I want him in jail for what he did to me, but I also really need the money! I start college soon and need a lot, but he now has another family (he is still married to my mom btw) and he has a baby on the way with his girlfriend who has two children under 14 years old. I want him in jail because of what he did to me. What do I do first? thanks. Best answer:

Answer by Jessica
You need proof that he molested you. You need to talk to family services about the child support thing. You can't just go to a court room, and sometimes you can just call a family attorney, tell them your situation and they won't make you pay anything until you have won your case. Call and attorney, most will gladly steer you in the right direction.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment