Friday, August 31, 2012

How do I go about divorcing my wife is she has abandoned us and married another man?

Question by meorfexman: How do I go about divorcing my wife is she has abandoned us and married another man? God this sounds like a white trash reality show. Okay, here goes. Twelve years ago my wife got into legal trouble, and vanished. Five months ago she reappears in Kentucky married to another man. I had tried to divorce her in PA but because I was former military I had to have her signature on one paper. I could have waited 2 years without filing and then divorced under the abandonment clause but I did not and so was stuck in that loop. Anyway, flash forward ten years, and I am now living in Oklahoma. She pops up out of no where to be part of our sons life again though she is living in Kentucky. All I have for her is a phone number. Turns out she is married to another man. I recently have met a wonderful young woman from Asia that I wish to marry but I have to show proof of divorce from my ex. I asked her if she had such proof since she has remarried and she does not. So I asked her if she would sign divorce papers, and she refuses to do that. She does not want anything money or visitation wise she is just refusing to be spiteful; to prevent me from remarrying. So, I just need to know from some one that does know how do I go about getting her out of my life? I have asked an attorney, and they say it can be done for an ungodly amount of money but I do not feel as if that is fair. I mean, she is already married, and we have not seen her in 12 years. It should be automatic if you ask me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best answer:

Answer by Awiggins
I would recommend permanent surgical birth control for all involved parties before any further gene pool contamination can take place

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment