Sunday, August 12, 2012

DIRER NEED OF A LOAN prosper was my last resort?

Question by Niki: DIRER NEED OF A LOAN prosper was my last resort? Hi my name is Shaneika Rice I have been trying to join prosper for 4 months which is this lending company. When they finally let me join it was after they change that rule about having a credit score of 520 or better mine is 502. I have no where else to turn. I'm going through a divorce and my husband is taking me out to dry. I also found out in 2005 a VA laptop was stolen and every since my SSN has been used so much my credit score is shot to HE double hockey sticks I really really am trying to get it taken care of but it seems I get the run around from so many people. Being the in the Air Force i have to file in my home of record well i live in JAPAN I'm from NEW YORK i have given my mother who still lives in NEW YORK a power of attorney but the process is still long and i don't know how long it will be but i need to borrow only 5000 i know it seems like a lot but it is to get back on my feet my soon to be ex husband took everything. ALL i have is my TV and MY 3 month rabbit. Best answer:

Answer by Susan F
Why don"t you approach a private lender?I got mine loan from a certain agency and i had really bad credit.Their interest rate of 0.2% is simply great..Why don"t you try there? You can contact them with their email,richards_loan_agency@yahoo.com

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment