Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey I can not afford an attorney since I just went bankrupt and my x swiped our accounts.?

Question by javi: Hey I can not afford an attorney since I just went bankrupt and my x swiped our accounts.? What can I do if I get a petition for divorce? How can I answer myself? The state the divorce will be in is Florida and the county hillsborough? hey oracle what ur email so I can talk to u about this? I will send u mine sabros027@yahoo.com or sabros027@hotmail.com Best answer:

Answer by Oracle
I could help you, as I successfully defended myself in my own divorce. My wife spent 15k for her lawyer, and I spent $ 135 total. I won, and she even had to reimburse me for my $ 135. All you really need is someone who could guide you through it, as on first glance it seems like a tremendous effort. It's not that tough, so keep your chin up. Good luck...

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment