Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Divorce Procedure?

divorce attorney new york
by dbking
Question by jessygal: Divorce Procedure? Hey all, My husband and i got married in Feb 2005 in India and we came to the US..He is on a H1b visa and I am here on a H4. We are currently living in New York City. I want to file for a divorce as soon as possible due to incompatibilty and growing difference between us. I have the following questions: a) Do we apply for a divorce under the Indian Laws or get a divorce from United States because we live here? b) If I have to get the divorce from India then where can I learn about the procedure and get more information regarding this c) where can I download the forms? D) How long will the whole procedure take? E) Will my husband have to travel to India during the procedure? F) Do we have each have to appoint attorneys to represent us? or can it be done without any? Thanks Anonymous Best answer:

Answer by c g
no idea..sorry... If you are single or going throught a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://tinyurl.com/ykj7bm

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment