Sunday, August 19, 2012

Q&A: I don't know how to let go?

Question by jaded1: I don't know how to let go? My husband left me over 4 months ago. I knew he was going to leave but was too angry to stop him. Now he's in Florida, and I'm in New York. I filed for divorce but for some reason I can't find the courage to serve him. We still talk and are making arrangements to have some things moved to Florida. We don't really discuss divorce. He thinks it's all my fault. He says I have to change. I told him if I move down there, and give up everything here, if he can guarantee that he wont leave me, he said he can't guarantee anything. Should I just serve him or take the chance and move down there. We have not resolved anything in our relationship. I have only a few more weeks before he has residency in Florida. I have the upper hand right know if I serve him. He can't get a Florida attorney until he's a resident. This means, he really wont be able to fight me on a few issues. There are no children involved. He constantly makes me feel that it is all my fault and I feel bad everytim Best answer:

Answer by Christie M
well that is a hard decision. First of all marriages don't fail because of one person, and you have to give up everything and move to Florida? No way. I think you need to serve him with the papers, maybe it will serve as a wake up call. If he wants to work it out with you, go to marital counseling, and he needs to realize partnerships fail because of two people, not just one. Plus he left and moved how many miles away? I hope it was for a better job.,

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment