Sunday, August 12, 2012

Q&A: Divorce in Lee County Florida?

Question by : Divorce in Lee County Florida? I just filed and my husband was served on friday. I am hoping within the 20 days he does not get an attorney...we have nothing but debt to split up anyway. If he doesn't, about how long should it take to get a court date? My lawyer keeps telling me i have to wait, and I get that. So please don't tell me to ask my attorney. I just am curious if you've been divorced in the county, and how long it takes. Thanks. Also, if he does get an attorney, how long could that take?? Best answer:

Answer by SCOTT M
I don't know how long it takes, but I do know that divorce lawyers make more money by dragging things out than they do by trying to settle matters quickly.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment