Monday, September 17, 2012

Any attorneys in Florida who can help me?

Question by dragonfly: Any attorneys in Florida who can help me? I'm in the process of a divorce. My soon-to-be ex husband is serving 15 years for molesting my daughter. (This isn't his biological daughter,although that doesn't matter much.) I bought the house we were living in while we were married.I purchased the home with money I received from a worker's compensation settlement.( I paid cash money for the home.) My mother owned the home and sold it with the intention of it being my daughter's someday,so,I put the house in mine and my daughter's name ONLY. Now,I'm told he can get part of my home in the settlement just because we were married when I bought it. (My daughter is a minor child.) This man didn't work the first year and a half we were in the home,and didn't contribute ONE penny towards the purchase of the home. Is there any loophole anyone might know of where I can legally NOT give him any part of our home. After what he did,he does't deserve anything,he's taken enough from us...Thanks Best answer:

Answer by james
Dear Friend, I can understand your problem. I will suggest you to take help from USALegalCare.com. They have the best attorneys in US. I had a great experience with these people. Try once. They will contact you in no time. http://www.usalegalcare.com All the best.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment