Monday, September 24, 2012

Q&A: WIFE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH DIVORCE. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

Question by Hopeful: WIFE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH DIVORCE. WHAT DO I DO NEXT? I am getting divorced in palm beach county in the state of Florida. I filed for divorce, filed all my paper work, financials, etc but my ex wife will not do anything on her part. We both moved and she wont fill out and file a notice of change address to the courts. I filed my change of address. All she did was file an answer thats it. I do not have a marital agreement signed because she just refuses to do anything. I got a form for "notice of trial". I have to check uncontested or contested but if i check contested, it says that we have went to court ordered mediation which we have not. I also took the parenting class and she will not. I need some advice on how to get this moving. I fired my attorney all he wanted was more and more $ $ $ . I cannot afford an attorney. there also is NO property involved but two children involved which i give her plenty of support already. is there something else i should file before i file a "notice for trial"? or will the judge tell her she has to file when we go to court?? Best answer:

Answer by mrs_g2
Talk to the clerk of courts and ask what to do. They should be able to help. And your wife acting like a child won't change a thing. It will draw the process out longer, but the divorce WILL happen.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment