Saturday, September 8, 2012

Is it legal to mail via US Post office regular or Next day mail....?

Question by WiseGal: Is it legal to mail via US Post office regular or Next day mail....? the remains/ashes of a person who was cremated? Why do I ask, you ask? Because my soon to be X (not soon enough) came to our with his ma&pa and changed locks and proceeded to cart MY belongings off in a horse trailer (nice!) police were contacted ; he almost got arrested for violation of TRO but, his attorney had given him misinformation. So they HAD to leave but cops could not get involved of the taking of things. They did make them unload a box of MY family photos and asked for my father's remains that were in the safe the only item in safe and they stated the my husb. placed somewhere and they inadvertently were boxed up and they will return them to me. YIKES....I cannot afford attorney for this I only have one for divorce and she is doing it PROBONO/FREE as she heard of my case and felt she had to do this. Please only answer the Q re:legality of remains/ashes Thank YOU Chris will get the 10 pints as I just also talked to my mailman. SORRY to all! Thank you Chris as soon as I can I will select you as Best Answer! Best answer:

Answer by Chris
as long as they are properly boxed and have the correct postage mailing cremated remains will be fine.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment