Thursday, September 27, 2012

My child in Florida wants me to file for custody of her, she is over 14. Where can I get free legal forms?

Question by Deborah C: My child in Florida wants me to file for custody of her, she is over 14. Where can I get free legal forms? I already know its her choice and etc, and that a judge will privately ask her etc. so, I cannot afford an attorney, and need the forms, i know you can get them online free, but I also know alot of those websites are shams and eventually want money from you...If I could go to school online for FREE for paralegal, I would do that, just to do this whole divorce thing myself...right now though the most important thing is the divorce. Well apparantly some people need to attack people to answer questions....The STATE of FLORIDA does let children decide whom they want to live with if they are 12 years of age...if weighs VERY HEAVY on their consideration..My question wasn't "does anyone have a money tree i can go pull money off of because my child is sick".. and it is not can I have some cash to go file for custody...I said, I am poor I'm sorry, if i wasn't rubbing that in enough for you... but let me grovel that I make only 7 dollars an hour and not the 250 dollars an hour that a lawyer asks for..Gees, God blesses you with something in Life like intelligence and you directly emotionally harm others with your blessing. I will ask God to teach me better forgiveness of cruel people. Now as far as the other questions that weren't rediculously mean.. we have a separation..believe it or not, not everybody can win in a custody battle..he won first, my child needs me and I reached out to you.. thankx Best answer:

Answer by sunset
If she is your child why don't you already have custody of her. Who must you divorce first?

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment