Thursday, September 13, 2012

Does Florida still have jurisdiction? +.?

Question by : Does Florida still have jurisdiction? +.? I went through a divorce 4 years ago in Florida while I was stationed there in the military. My ex is now threatening to take me to back to court; even though he can't give me a reason why. He is actually the one in violation and behind on child support. Long story short...I moved home to Texas and he has since moved even further away into South Florida. The Tx Attorney General's office now handles the child support and we have lived here for over 3 years. Do the Florida courts have jurisdiction even though we have both moved out of the county our orders were decided in? And if they do what can I do to get it transferred to Texas courts? Best answer:

Answer by i + i
The jurisdiction has to do with whatever it is about that he is taking you to court.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment