Saturday, September 1, 2012

Head of Household. Seperated for 15 months. Can we both claim HOH?

Question by peachz1234: Head of Household. Seperated for 15 months. Can we both claim HOH? My estranged husband and I have been living in 2 seperate households for the past 15 months. We have 2 small children. He has one child and I have the other child. So, we each provide a household for the child that we have. I want to file HOH. My question is, can he also file HOH? We started the divorce (papers going back and forth between attorneys) and we live in PA. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Best answer:

Answer by mommanuke
As long as you are using "Married, filing separately" as your category, I don't see why you can't both claim it. You are totally separate households.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment