Monday, September 10, 2012

Q&A: Affair with a teen mom I met in an online forum. Should I leave my family for her?

Question by : Affair with a teen mom I met in an online forum. Should I leave my family for her? I go on a parenting forum a lot. I am in my early 40s, the father of 2, been married for 12 years, and a investment banker. My wife, 2 years older, is an attorney. Last year a girl was freeking out online after finding out she was pregnant and her parents abandoned her (she was 17). She didn't know who the father is. I answered her questions thoroughly and we had a back and forth on the forum. Eventually we exchanged email. I would check up on her to make sure she's ok. We started talking on the phone when I was at work and she went on cam for me a few times. I admit that I was already attracted to her when I saw her pics on her profile. Anyway I started sending her flowers every week and gifts and things started to turn sexual. I ended up stopping over in south carolina twice after going away on business trips without letting my wife know and I had sex with her while she was pregnant. I even gave her money. Then I secretly visited her in the hospital in January a day after she gave birth. I can't get her out of my mind. I even flew her in to Manhattan once on Valentine's day. I want a divorce and move her and her daughter in with me to New York but I don't want to hurt my family. Best answer:

Answer by James
Well you've already hurt your family enough, so telling them now would be better than leaving it in the dark.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment