Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How can my mom get child custody of me?Please read whole thing! I am so confused!!!!?

Question by : How can my mom get child custody of me?Please read whole thing! I am so confused!!!!? My mom is trying to get a divorce from my dad (I am eleven), we lived in New York and were born and raised, my dad was an immigrant and had to get naturalized. We now, with a singed and notarized document from my father saying my mom can take me out of state, are in Florida, and we filled out a domicile form and will be residents in March. My dad recently filed for custody and visitation. My mom filed for custody, child support, and an order of protection. We have no attorney and are have a telephonic hearing on Tuesday. Really need help, I want to live with my mom, my dad won't understand, he's been mentally abusing us and verbally abusing my mom. He keeps brbing and trying to brainwash me, I really need help! Is there anyway for my mom to get custody? PS: She doesn't come home late, no drugs, no alcohol and no smoking or tobacco. She homeschools me and takes care of me. My dad has little or no involvement in my life, I barely know him and him me. He used to always come home at 5 or 6 in the morning and on school nights i would stay up late waiting for him. He is actually and alcoholic and once he even ordered liquor in from of me and my best friend. Please I need my mom to get custody. Sorry for the long info but any ideas? Best answer:

Answer by sheloves_dablues
First of all, your mom should NEVER be discussing her legal issues with you. You know way too much about a divorce that doesn't concern you. Your mom needs to hire a lawyer who will advise HER on what she needs to do. All you need to do is trust your mom.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment