Monday, September 17, 2012

Q&A: Where is that legal form for stop payment of child support in Florida?

Question by itsgottago: Where is that legal form for stop payment of child support in Florida? My ex-wife has agreed to have me stop making child support payments. I have been paying arrears for years and the (2) children are grown with children of their own. She has agreed to have me stop paying any longer. The divorce was in Florida, she lives in Alabama, and I live in Mass. I have searched the Fl., law library on line and cannot find the proper form. I need them to send to her to fill out and send to Fl. Neither of us can afford an attorney or to go to Fl. We were told by the clerks office in the county where the child support originated that we could find the forms on line but that is all the info they would give me. I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know the exact form I need and an adress where to find it. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Is it the ammends form? The only one I found is to decrease or increase payments. I found nothing for stopping it all together. Desparate!!!!!!!!!!!! Best answer:

Answer by LITTLE_JOHN
if she was on state aid when you fell behind, then you.re screwed. she won't be able to stop it. the state will peruse you til all arears are paid........good luck

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment